4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

This is a front page submission. It is made of awesome and win!

2012 2012

OMGWTF!!

Wow, upon seeing this, i released both my bowels and bladder... twice... at the same time... Kudos Hammer! You guys rocked this one! my hat goes off to you... holy crap... where is my hat?

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

WTF

How does this have a 4.3 score and frontpage? *sigh* cmon people hold your entertainment to a LITTLE higher standard than this crap

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Good idea

This was a really fun and challenging game. My only complaints are minor collision issues when jumping on enemies and both of us dying. Also, i have a problem with the gore, not because it offends me, but because it isnt in line with the Mario universe... there was never any gore in any mario game, so why now? Otherwise great game!

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

Ouch

I feel like i am about to have a siezure from all of those white flashes... make this game a little bit easier on the eyes, AND the ears... hearing that same BONK sound 5 times a second gets old FAST. Not only that but the game does not progress quickly enough...

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Sweet

Hehe what a great concept! My only problem to report is that when i typed in "leet" of all words, it returned with "l_337" and not "1337"!! A minor setback, this is a sweet little gizmo!! great job!